Friday, May 6, 2011

WHO AM I ?

I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden. I will push you ownward or drag you down in failure. I am completely at your command. Half the things you do might just as well turn over to me and I will be able to them quickly and correctly. I am easily managed-you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done and after a few lessions I will do it automatically. I am the servant of all great men: and alas, of all failures as well.  Those who are great, I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine, though I work  with all the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a man. You may run me for profit or run me for ruin-it makes no difference to me. Take me,train me, be firm with me, and I will place the world at you feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. WHO AM I?   I am a Habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment